Funny, charming, adventurous, travel vloggers, The Bucket List Family.
You Should Watch The Bucket List Family on Youtube:
- If you like travel videos. Their videos are some of the best travel vlogs I have seen. My favorite part is their adventurous spirit, from swimming with sharks and whales to bungee jumping, their videos should inspire you to be adventurous
- If you enjoy quality video editing. The vlogs, which include underwater video, music, quality shots, beautiful views, funny moments, all led by the two parents, are each pieced together perfectly
- If you want to be introduced to an awesome family. As mentioned they are of course adventurous, but their videos highlight their humor, their kindness(parts of their trips highlight the family’s dedication to service), and their adorable children
- If you are looking for traveling tips. While not many families could handle traveling full time, you can still get inspiration for your own shorter vacations. The family has traveled to a variety of places from tropical islands to European cities. In their videos they do not shy away from the challenges of traveling, documenting the ups and downs of their journey
- If you are looking for workout inspiration. Not only does this family travel full time, but they also workout everyday while traveling. Their focus on exercise and healthy eating is definitely inspiring
Photo from The Bucket List Family website