It is definitely on my bucket list to stay at as many Las Vegas hotels as possible. One of the appeals of Las Vegas for me is that every hotel is different, that every hotel comes with a different theme, and that every hotel tries to upstage the hotel next door. I was very impressed with my stay at the Mirage.
Things to Know About the Mirage:
- The Mirage is somewhat near the middle of the Las Vegas strip as it is between Treasure Island and Caesars Palace, and is across from The Linq hotel. It is located in a really great location and there is even a tram that runs between The Mirage and Treasure Island.
- The hotel’s decor is more modern. Our room had yellow and grey details, was very nice, and had a great view of the strip. We also had two beds in our room and it was very spacious.
- The hotel has two great shows. The Terry Fator Show and the Beatles themed Cirque du Soleil show LOVE.
- I was able to get a great deal while staying at the Mirage due to the app and Facebook page called MyVegas. I learned about this from a friend, who has been using the app for years, and it can be used at multiple hotels on the strip. It is a great Vegas tool as you can get major discounts on your trip. I used it to get a cheaper hotel rate at The Mirage and I also got an extra voucher for the Bellagio buffet while I was there(it could definitely be worth checking out for your next Vegas trip).
- Besides The Mirage’s two stage shows, the hotel also provides a few other attractions. They have a great pool which I especially liked because of its size and it seemed spread out enough to handle a large number of people. The Mirage also has a volcano show set to music with lights that “goes off” in front of the hotel a few times a night and there is also the Siegfried & Roy Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat(which I did not get a chance to visit but appears to be popular). The shopping is not the best at this particular hotel but there are a few stores that you can check out.
The view from my room of the Las Vegas strip.
The hotel’s front entrance.
The entrance to the Beatles Love show is all decked out.
The “volcano” in front of the hotel’s entrance.